Welcome to Westminster Hotel Weddings!
Situated right in the heart of Livingston, New Jersey, the Westminster Hotel is home to some of the most fabulous weddings New Jersey has ever seen. From spectacular ballroom weddings to garden weddings, lavish Indian weddings, and always the most beautiful weddings, our team helps bring your Big Day dreams to life.
Elaborate or intimate, timeless or trendy, Westminster Weddings are unforgettable. Our experienced staff will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams, from the largest to the smallest of details, to fulfill and surpass your wedding wishes. We offer the delicious fare of the top NJ restaurant Strip House for your wedding menu, and our stylish Strip House restaurant is also the perfect place for your rehearsal dinner.
Westminster Hotel Weddings feature the best wedding menus in New Jersey. It’s not every NJ wedding venue that has its cuisine created by an award-winning Executive Chef at an on-site award winning NJ restaurant. But Westminster Hotel Weddings get their delicious wedding menus created by Executive Chef Bill Zucosky of the Strip House, right here at the Westminster Hotel in Livingston, NJ.
“[Strip House] is a steakhouse par excellence.” – Star Ledger
Among the many awards earned by the Livingston, NJ Strip House:
- Zagat-ratings of Food: 25, Décor: 23, Service: 23 (out of 30) Review: “Succulent” steaks and “well-mannered” servers seem right at home in the “sexy” “boudoir” setting of this Livingston chophouse in the Westminster Hotel, a destination for those wishing to “hide out with a blind date”; veterans advise “don’t look at the prices”, but do check out the “well-stocked” bar, and for those rolling really “old school”, a “baked Alaska” might hit the spot.
- 3.5 stars from New Jersey Monthly
- Suburban Essex Magazine names Strip House the Best Steak in Essex Country two years in a row
- 3 Stars by Crain’s New York
- And more….
- Strip House is located in The Westminster Hotel, a AAA 4-Diamond Hotel.
We invite you to explore our Real Weddings, tour our wedding ballroom and cocktail party spaces, and meet our outstanding wedding planning staff and chefs here on our blog.
Congratulations on your engagement, and we look forward to helping you design your dream wedding celebration.